These modules are designed to give you a basic working understanding of the nature of intellectual property assets, how to protect these assets, why these assets are important to business, and what is expected of all company personnel.
- Business Importance of Intellectual Property
- Patent Fundamentals
- Trade Secret Fundamentals
- Trademark Fundamentals
- Copyright Fundamentals
IP Basics – For Technology, Business, and Manufacturing
These courses are designed for expanding your understanding of IP assets, standard operating practices, and best practices policies.
- IP and Commercial Relationships: When do you need an agreement?
- New Products and Freedom to Operate Procedures
- Exploring Intellectual Property Assets for Research Development & Engineering
- Inventor Lab Research Notebook Procedures
- Patenting Process – Invention Review, Approval and Patent Grant
Advanced and Expert Courses
These courses are for those establishing intellectual property expert capabilities. For managers participating or leading efforts to monetize, leverage and transact with intellectual property.
- Intellectual Property in Joint Ventures
- New Use Patents
- Intellectual Property Valuation Methods
- Intellectual Property Assets through Strategic Alliance Life Cycle
- Completing an invention disclosure form
- Understanding overlapping IPRs
- Understanding the importance of IP in a business’s value chain
- IP commercialisation strategies
IP Valuation and Financing
Joint Venture and Alliance Primer